- ALIENTECH PRO5.8G Booster can be used for Spark Mavic 3/Mini(FCC mode) / Air / Air 2 / Air 2 S / Pro 2 / Zoom / Enterprise, Phantom 4 Pro / V2.0 / RTK, Inspire 1 2 Pro, Matrice 100 / 200 / 600 Pro, Smart Controller, RC-N1, RC PRO, accessories of DJI drones.
- ALIENTECH PRO5.8G signal booster is an unfrequent, active directional antenna with two power amplifiers for a range extender, applicable to the 5.725Ghz-5.800Ghz frequency band. With a comprehensive transmission gain of 30-36dBi, a receiving gain of 25-30dB and a dual-polarization of Vertical and horizontal, it can enhance wireless signal strength, lengthen the transmission distance and stabilize signal reception, and it supports wifi and OcuSync Protocol.
- It has been proven with actual use test that controllability will be remarkably improved after installation, and that drone distance will be 3 times more than that of the original one. You can even easily break the flight limit of the drone’s power, and obtain an especially sound manipulation in the interference area with excellent anti-interference performance.
- PRO5.8G booster can not only effectively stretch the signal distance of 5.8G drone, but facilitate storing and using given its small size. The function of Quick release saves your take-off preparation time to the greatest. Inside the booster here are two 18650@2900 mAh rechargeable lithium batteries, which can be used continuously for over 300 minutes each time.
- ATTENTION: Please pay attention before you place an order. You need to disassemble the original remote and remove the original antenna before you install the cable. In theory, although the installation process is non-destructive installation. However, you still have the risk of damaging the original remote control and losing the warranty for the remote control or drone. And users need to be careful that the outer insulation layer and shielding metal layer of the coaxial cable are intact.
Before installation, please watch the video teaching carefully to ensure the correct installation of the cable. Be careful to use the tool to ensure that the cable is not broken, twisted, or damaged. We do not recommend this cable to be installed repeatedly. Only one pair of cables is included in this package. It will not include any tools for retrofitting.
Mavic 2 : https://youtu.be/lDScN5xmzwo
Mavic air : https://youtu.be/uNQmbg756Ps
The signal enhancement function, high gain, and concentration of limited signals in the front section of the antenna and their directional transmission have effectively improved
the flight and image transmission distance of drones, making the flight safer. The 1-second quick assembly and disassembly function minimizes your pre-flight preparation time;
Frequency Range: 5150-5850MHz
Gain: 5.8GHz 15dBi±0.5；
Horizontal Beamwidth： 5.8GHz 40°±5°
F/B Ratio: 5.8GHz ≥22dB
The product includes
In addition to the antenna, the following accessories are contained in the package: a pair of external link cables, a pair of internal connection cables (provided according to the
model), tool kit，instructions, etc.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.